Your Dentist in San Ramon CA & Neighboring Areas - Annabelle R. Carnice, DDS, MSc, MAGD
We Support Continuation of Routine and Emergency Dental Care
The American Dental Association (ADA) and the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) recommend that patients continue routine dental care, restoration treatments and emergency procedures during the COVID-19 pandemic to ensure oral hygiene is maintained. Both organizations disagree with a recent announcement by the World Health Organization discouraging the public from seeking dental care during the pandemic.
We support the position of the ADA and AGD--that dental care is an essential component of the overall healthcare model, and delaying a dental visit may create further health issues and long-term problems. We believe that dental offices are practicing enhanced safety measures to address patient needs during this time.
As you may have seen during your visits to our office, comfort and safety have always been our top priority. We have instituted additional protocols and precautions, including team training on infection control and use of enhanced personal protective equipment (PPE) that exceeds CDC guidelines, federal, state and local regulations, and dental board mandates.
Here are some measures we have taken to keep our dental office one of the safest places you and our team can be:
- Patients are pre-screened for medical history, current symptoms and travel history via phone, text or email and once again upon arrival.
- Social distancing is observed by limiting the number of people in our office, spacing appointments, and asking patients to remain in their car until appointment time or when dental chair is ready.
- Patient temperature and oxygen saturation are taken upon arrival. Patients are required to wear mask upon entering our office. We provide patients with sanitizers and soap for handwashing and shoe covers for a cleaner environment.
- Patients pre-rinse with 1.5% hydrogen peroxide before dental procedure to decrease viral and bacterial loads.
- Sneeze guard/droplet barriers are installed in the reception area. Magazines, coffee and beverages are currently unavailable.
- All instruments are heat sterilized and all areas (not just treatment rooms) are routinely disinfected before and after patient contact. Regular fogging is performed to destroy COVID-19 virus on surface and in air.
- We use extraoral dental suction system to reduce droplets and aerosols and maintain clean air during treatment. Continuous HEPA13 medical grade air filtration is installed to remove tiny airborne particles and improve ambient air quality throughout the office.
Thank you again for your trust and loyalty. Stay safe and keep our community healthy.
We’re Open & Welcome Back!
Our mission is to take care of your beautiful smile through complete dentistry. Your dental health is our top priority and our entire team is dedicated to providing you a personalized, quality care that you deserve.
We believe that our patient is an informed patient. When you visit us, we make sure that we spend the time to know your concerns and expectations.
You can trust us to look after your best interest—whether you need a full mouth restoration, crowns, and veneers, implants, braces or tooth whitening. We also believe that oral hygiene is very important to your overall health because your mouth is the gateway to your body.
We genuinely hope this website is helpful to you in learning more about our practice, dental conditions and treatments, dental recommendations, and more. We encourage you to bring your concerns to our attention.
Please browse through our site, which we hope you'll find both useful and interesting. Be sure to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
Contact Us Today
Annabelle R. Carnice, DDS, M.Sc., MAGD
2810 Crow Canyon Road, Suite 202
San Ramon, CA 94583
Phone: 925. 552. 0444