Your Dentist in San Ramon CA & Neighboring Areas - Annabelle R. Carnice, DDS, MSc, MAGD
We’re Open & Welcome Back
We are happy to welcome you back and provide non-emergency (but important!) care again. More than ever, your dental care is essential part of staying healthy.
As you may have seen during your visits to our office, comfort and safety have always been our top priority. In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have instituted additional protocols and precautions, including team training on infection control and use of enhanced personal protective equipment (PPE) that exceeds CDC guidelines. New procedures are adopted following federal, state, local, CDC, FDA and dental board mandates.
Here are some measures we have taken to keep our dental office one of the safest places you and our team can be:
- Patients are pre-screened for medical history, current symptoms and travel history via phone, text or email and once again upon arrival.
- Patient appointments are coordinated to eliminate schedule overlap. We observe social distancing by limiting the number of people in our office. Patients remain in their car until appointment time and when dental chair is ready.
- Patient temperature and oxygen saturation are taken upon arrival. Patients are required to wear mask upon entering our office. We provide patients with sanitizers and soap for handwashing and shoe covers for a cleaner environment.
- Patients pre-rinse with 1.5% hydrogen peroxide before dental procedure to decrease viral and bacterial loads.
- Magazines, coffee and beverages are currently unavailable. Sneeze guard/droplet barrier is installed in the reception area.
- All instruments are heat sterilized and all areas (not just treatment rooms) are routinely disinfected before and after patient contact. Regular fogging is also performed.
- We use extraoral dental suction system to reduce droplets and aerosols and maintain clean air during treatment. Continuous HEPA13 medical grade air filtration is installed to remove tiny airborne particles and improve ambient air quality throughout the office.
Thank you again for your trust and loyalty. Stay safe and keep our community healthy.
Dr. Carnice & Team
Welcome to our dental office!
Our mission is to take care of your beautiful smile through complete dentistry. Your dental health is our top priority and our entire team is dedicated to providing you a personalized, quality care that you deserve.
We believe that our patient is an informed patient. When you visit us, we make sure that we spend the time to know your concerns and expectations.
You can trust us to look after your best interest—whether you need a full mouth restoration, crowns, and veneers, implants, braces or tooth whitening. We also believe that oral hygiene is very important to your overall health because your mouth is the gateway to your body.
We genuinely hope this website is helpful to you in learning more about our practice, dental conditions and treatments, dental recommendations, and more. We encourage you to bring your concerns to our attention.
Please browse through our site, which we hope you'll find both useful and interesting. Be sure to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
Contact Us Today
Annabelle R. Carnice, DDS, M.Sc., MAGD
2810 Crow Canyon Road, Suite 202
San Ramon, CA 94583
Phone: 925. 552. 0444